How High Tech Is Your Home?
If the latest technology or entertainment options are important in your new home, add the following questions to your buyer's checklist.
Visit the Consumer Electronics Association www.ce.org for a complete Tech Home™ Rating Checklist.
- Are there enough jacks in every room for cable TV and high-speed Internet hookups?
- Are there enough telephone extensions or jacks?
- Is the home prewired for a home theater or multi-room audio and video?
- Does the home have a local area network for linking computers?
- Does the home already have wiring for DSL or other high-speed Internet connection?
- Does the home have multizoning heating and cooling controls with programmable thermostats?
- Does the home have multi-room lighting controls, window-covering controls, or other home automation features?
- Is the home wired with multi-purpose in-wall wiring that allows for reconfigurations to update services as technology changes?
Please note that there will be hardly any house in the price range for first-time hombuyers in the Tampa Bay area that fits all or even most of these technological items. Thing about, which ones are important for you and consider these items, when looking for a house.
Let the experienced Realtors of Florida-Online-Realty assist you to find the right house.
Give us a call at 813-641-3339 or contact us by e-mail or by using the form below.
Back to Information for Buyers
Information for Sellers