5 Common First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes
- They don't ask enough questions of their lender and miss out on the best deal.
- They don't act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
- They don't find the right real estate professional who is willing to help you through the homebuying process.
- They don't do enough to make their offer look good to a seller.
- They don't think about resale before they buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Reprinted with permission from Real Estate Checklists and Systems www.realestatechecklists.com
Back to Information for Buyers
Information for Sellers
P.O. Box 3339
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Phone: (813) 641-3339
Fax: (813) 200-3436