What Not to Overlook on a Final Walk-Through
We recommend to have the walk-through just before closing
Be sure that:
- Repairs you've requested have been made. Obtain copies of paid bills and any related warranties.
- All items that were included in the sale price-draperies, lighting fixtures-are still there.
- Screens are in place, if any.
- All appliances are operating.
- Intercom, doorbell, and alarm are operational.
- Hot water heater is working.
- A/C - Air Conditioning System is working.
- No plants or shrubs have been removed from the yard.
- Garage door opener and other remotes are available.
- Instruction books and warranties on appliances and fixtures are there.
- All personal items of the sellers and all debris have been removed .
Please note: The seller has to maintain the house in the state it was, but you cannot come up with new items that were missed at the inspection. But if there are new problems, talk to your Realtor.
Let the experienced Realtors of Florida-Online-Realty assist you to find the right house.
Give us a call at 813-641-3339 or contact us by e-mail or by using the form below.
Back to Information for Buyers
Information for Sellers
P.O. Box 3339
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Phone: (813) 641-3339
Fax: (813) 200-3436